[WT-support] Search & Pounce Memories

yl2gd yl2gd at lral.lv
Wed Jan 28 19:10:19 CET 2009

Hi Laurent!

Thanks for the instant reply with advice
and not to sending me "read the manual" - thanks again!

Yes it works but the op-entered "spots" are going
out of visible part of window very quckly due new
DX-cluster spots. Sometimes it`s useful to see
all DX-cluster spots not only MULTs

Is there a way to create the separate window for
the op-entered "spots" only? Very useful for few
MULTs  I have relly heard and called once last
5 -10 minutes.

73! Gunar - YL2GD/YL6W