[WT-support] SO2R on 2 networked computers

Patrick 9A5CW pat.9a5cw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 08:18:58 CET 2009

Hi WT so2r users ;)
I agree with Zoli abt using net interlock in so/so2r setup when  use 2
PCs... or more ;)
With one PC and simple so2r box you cant TX with both TXs at the same time,
you can try to use 2 simple transistored keyers (CW mode).. no need of
Mk/Ez/etc... But with 2 networked PCs its easy to cheat!
PC 1. RUN CQ --
PC 2. at the same when 1st is on the air , 2nd working new mult or needed
station ...

Its against the rules to have 2 signals in SO on 2 diff. bands at the same
time?

73

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 10:57 PM, Zoli Pitman HA1AG <ha1ag at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Larry,
>
> > Zoli Pitman HA1AG a écrit :
>
> >> Did U implement TX inhibiting over the network for SO2R/two computers ?
>
> > No. We consider it must be done externally to prevent any propagation
> > delays and dead-lock situations.
> >
> > 73
> >
> > Larry - F6FVY
>
> Maybe a TX inhibit input would overcome this if U don't want to code it
> into the networking protocol. Breaking the PTT line on the other radio only
> could make the op sound like a lid if the interrupted message is still being
> played when the interrupting message finishes.
>
> 73, zoli ha1ag

9A5CW - Patrik Hrvatin