[WT-support] Suggestion: Option to show DXCC NOT needed

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Mon Jan 26 17:56:11 CET 2009

Is there a way to display DXCC countries NOT needed?  In the 160 contest this past weekend, I worked a total of 17 countries, and it seemed like too much clutter to scroll through all 338 DXCC entities to figure out if I already worked a country.  I was pretty sure I hadn't worked P5, KH1, T5, 7O, etc. on 160 in the contest, so no need to see them on the screen with the other 317 entities I hadn't worked  ;~))

         Ron  N6IE
      www.N6IE.com