[WT-support] Keyer

Tom W8JI w8ji at w8ji.com
Fri Jan 23 04:51:14 CET 2009

I have my USB winkeyers working now and working with
Wintest, but  cannot seem to change the keyer settings like
weight or ratio or compensation without closing wintest and
opening the keyer. I also cannot seem to get full speed
range on the keyer knob, I've only tried that with the keyer
speed set to control the computer speed also.

Does this seem right? I imagined I would have full
functional control of the keywer while wintest was running.
Was that incorrect, and you can only set it when wintest is
not on that com port?

73 Tom