[WT-support] WPX RTTY

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Jan 21 18:59:37 CET 2009

Hi

I4UFH HRS a écrit :

> My main issue is related to M2 setting that is totally not rule
> compliant .... No one used it on the past WPX ?

AFAIK, the last (and past years), the M/2 rules requested a separate
numbering per Transmitter...

Today, the rules 2009 say (http://www.cqwpxrtty.com/rules.htm) :

> V.B.(b) Multi-Two (MULTI-TWO):

(snip)

> Use a separate serial number sequence for each band.

_BUT_ the paragraph VI states :

> VI. Exchange: RS(T) report plus a progressive contact serial number starting with 001 for the first contact. Multi-one and multi-two use a single serial number sequence for the complete log and multi-transmitter entrants use separate serial number sequences starting with serial number 001 on each band.

which is in total contradiction with the previous rule ! Funny...

TBH, I guess any numbering would be accepted. Unless further official
comment, we will revert to a numbering per band for all multi-op
categories in CW, SSB and RTTY, except M/S RTTY where a common numbering
will be used.