[WT-support] PSK question.

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jan 21 22:20:48 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 2:54 AM, <g3wvg at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Apologies in advance if I've missed the obvious detail in the
> documentation.
>
> I note that when logging in "all modes" WT appears to support psk. My
> question is what actual psk de-coding program integrates with WT please?

As far as I know, there are none.  PSK mode is there for completeness for
DXpedition mode, or "Digital mode" contests, where you might be logging PSK
contacts using some other program (or on paper).  Theoretically you could
import or manually enter those QSOs into Win-Test along with your CW, SSB,
and RTTY QSOs, to merge everything together.