[WT-support] NAQP Multipliers/Rig Control Issue

Robert Pack, NX5M nx5m at txcyber.com
Tue Jan 13 04:48:36 CET 2009

NF shows in the Worked States/Provinces window.  What is being sent/received is NL.
Had to log it as NF or Wintest would not recognize it.
Was there a mult file update that I might have missed?

NAQP CW:  Rig control worked just fine except for one problem.
On my Yaesu rigs, click on a spot to go to the spot frequency and the radio goes to USB or LSB instead of CW even when the spot is most certainly in the cw band.  Ideas?

73,
Bob NX5M