[WT-support] Win-test/MMTTY/RADIO

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jan 6 22:26:11 CET 2009

Are you guys using MMTTY EXTFSK for PTT, as described
here<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/RTTY#Setup_MMTTY_PTT_Comport>and
here <http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/BestPractice1#MMTTY>?

Are you selecting Tx Port = COM+TxD (FSK) and setting USB to option C,
Limiting processing speed?

In the Win-Test RTTY Setup menu, you my need to temporarily uncheck the
"Only show FFT Spectrum, waterfall, and XY Scope" so you can get to the
MMTTY options menus when MMTTY is started by Win-Test.  You are letting
Win-Test start MMTTY, right, so that the two programs will communicate with
each other?

It's hard to do diagnosis with only bits and pieces of information.  If you
can please post screen shots of the following on the web somewhere, that
will really help.

   1. Win-Test SETUP screen
   2. Win-Test RTTY Setup screen
   3. Rigblaster virtual COM port / PTT setup screens
   4. MMTTY setup screens (every tab, and any sub-menus that are relevant)

Just press [Ctrl-Alt-Shift-PrintScreen] to copy the active window to the
Windows clipboard, then Paste into Windows Paint, then save as a .PNG
(portable network graphics) file and post it to the web.