[WT-support] Win-test/MMTTY/RADIO

Ian Frith Broad Band i.FRITH at NTLWORLD.COM
Tue Jan 6 21:15:37 CET 2009

Hi Ben Douglas and Ozer

Thanks for the replies to my question, unfortunately all suggestions have not resolved the problem. I think Douglas has found the same as me, that you need to run wt  on one com port, and MMTTY on another com port to operate PTT, however the PTT cannot be operated by software command It has to be operated by hardware control e.g on the ICOM 756 PRO III at ACC1 pin 3 connector. If anyone knows different would appreciate a response.

73 Ian G4GIR
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: özer öksüz
  To: support at win-test.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 1:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [WT-support] Win-test/MMTTY/RADIO

  And still I am waiting a comment from Win-test programmers...

  2009/1/6 özer öksüz <ta2rcozer at gmail.com>

    OK Ben

    But I already did this option after your 1 st mail.

    Option | Setup MMTTY(O) | TX Tab, behind the button

    "Radio command". And selected no radio.
    Closed the MMTTY and Opened the Win-test.

    MMTTY works as a subprogram with Win-test keys well.
    But the rig still does not TX with win-test keys.

    All other win-test  and MMTTY properties works well when this programs are in use seperate...

    Ozer,TA2RC