[WT-support] RTTY xmit ?

Steef PA2A pa2a at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 2 13:29:17 CET 2009

Tom,

First of all you must start MMTTY itself and set the correct tones via
Option -> Setup MMTTY -> Demodulator. For you it must be 1275 - 170 and in
the same screen at HAM Default. Then OK and stop MMTTY. Then you can start
Wintest again and now MMTTY should decode the RTTY signals

I presume you use FSK. You can set the K3 even lower, hold the pitch/spot
knob and turn the VFO to the left to 915 Hz and this can also be set in
MMTTY.

73 's Steef PA2A