[WT-support] ARRL DX CW Cabrillo didn't have Section

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Feb 26 20:36:21 CET 2009

Recommendation for W/VE stations for ARRL DX:

   1. Put your state (NY) in the exchange window as prompted by the little
   [?] button next to it (that's the "Integrated help").
   2. Program F2:  $RST$STATE
   3. Edit the Cabrillo file with WordPad (WRITE.EXE) and change one line
   only:

ARRL-SECTION: NY
ARRL-SECTION:  NLI

before sending it to the contest robot.

Open the Cabrillo file with WRITE or NOTEPAD and