[WT-support] ARRL DX CW Cabrillo didn't have Section

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Thu Feb 26 13:52:25 CET 2009

Hi Larry,

Thank you for the reply.  You wrote:
> You must fill the Exchange field of this dialog, according to the
> integrated help (use the small "?" button is you're not sure).

If I put my ARRL section in the Exchange field it adds the missing section
in the Cabrillo file but it makes my exchange wrong in the Cabrillo file and
WT sends NLI in the exchange instead of NY.  It is necessary to have the
exchange as NY and have the section as NLI in the Cabrillo.  That info is
used to determine if you win a section certificate.  So I guess the thing to
do is remember to edit the Cabrillo and fill in the ARRL section.  Right?

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com