[WT-support] FW: ARRL DX KH6

Bill AC0W ac0w at charter.net
Thu Feb 26 05:08:31 CET 2009

Forgot Version 3.25.1

Bill

  _____

From: support-bounces at win-test.com [mailto:support-bounces at win-test.com] On
Behalf Of Bill AC0W
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 10:06 PM
To: WIN-TEST
Subject: [WT-support] ARRL DX KH6

I saw a little discussion of this for ARRL DX CW. I'm setting up Win-Test to
operate portable from KH6 for ARRL DX Phone. Is there a way to force the
ARRL DX configuration to be from the DX side?

I've done a test QSO and it won't do W/VE multipliers or assign points to
W/VE QSO's.

The configuration window I have the following settings:

Call: KH6/AC0W
DXCC: KH6
WAZ Zone: 31
ITU Zone: 61
Contest: ARRL DX

I am missing something to get this to recognize that I will be DX and not
W/VE?

Thanks,

Bill
AC0W