[WT-support] KL7 and KH6 in ARRL CW DX side

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Mon Feb 23 16:02:00 CET 2009

Thanks, Jim - I was thinking of suggesting something about the country files!

The impact of this issue is not a scoring thing, but that on the DX
side we can't work the 'real' KH6/KL7s at all, so having them show up
in the band map and as cluster announcements as 'noise' which can't be
tuned out - delete one and it will pop back up again at the next
cluster spot.

On the W/VE side I guess they have the opposite problem, although I
don't know how many of the ersatz Hawaiians and Alaskans are actually
QRV - life probably gets a bit confusing for them!

Perhaps Larry could consider some solution involving the country files.

Peter G4MJS