[WT-support] KL7 and KH6 in ARRL CW DX side

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Feb 23 15:06:21 CET 2009

The KH6 and KL7 stations that are active and really are stateside are in
the country files.  Also, if they're stateside, then they will give a
different exchange that if they are located in Alaska or Hawaii.  So
Win-Test should understand how to tell the difference for scoring purposes.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us