[WT-support] INSERT in RTTY mode

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Feb 20 01:39:24 CET 2009

2009/2/18 Patrick 9A5CW <pat.9a5cw at gmail.com>

> 1. any chance to add HOME key (keyboard) to grab last call RXed fm RTTY
> window?
> Press home, grab the callsign and put it in callsign window, like WF1B did
> in old MS-DOS, still
> its state of art for RTTY!

That's what the [Inset] key does if you request it by setting the option.
See Options | RTTY
Configuration...<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Options#RTTY_configuration...>.

The [Home] key already works according to the Windows convention -- it moves
the cursor to the beginning of the data entry area in the logging window. So
it is unavailable.

 2. Grab window or RTTY callers window, list of callsigns heard by MMTTY
> calling me, selecting one of them from the list puts it in callsign window.

Maybe some day Win-Test could be enhanced to stack callsigns in the Partner
window <http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Partner> for you
automatically when you are in RTTY mode and multiple callsigns are
highlighted.

> 3. Different colour of MULTS callsigns and in RTTY window, for example
> VK9XX new mult, its colored Purple and Blinking ;) !

It already does that.  See Receive / Transmit
window<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/RTTY#Receive.2Ftransmit_window>
.

"New callsigns are highlighted in blue color, dupes in red, new mults in
yellow and new double mults in green."