[WT-support] INSERT in RTTY mode

Patrick 9A5CW pat.9a5cw at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:48:31 CET 2009

Hi WT users,
1. any chance to add HOME key (keyboard) to grab last call RXed fm RTTY
window?
Press home, grab the callsign and put it in callsign window, like WF1B did
in old MS-DOS, still
its state of art for RTTY!

2. Grab window or RTTY callers window, list of callsigns heard by MMTTY
calling me, selecting one of them from the
list puts it in callsign window.

3. Different colour of MULTS callsigns and in RTTY window, for example VK9XX
new mult, its colored Purple and Blinking ;) !

73, Patrik 9A5CW

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 11:52 PM, Bernhard Buettner DL6RAI <
wintest07 at dl6rai.muc.de> wrote:

> I agree with Laurent. Don't put too much intelligence into that
> function - or it will strike back and produce unwanted side effects
> one day.
>
> 73 Ben, DL6RAI
>

> > Hi Patrick
> >
> > Patrick Egloff a écrit :
> >
> > > What do you think of our suggestion to autoconvert the letters in
> figures ?
> >
> > I implemented a new contextual menu item in the RTTY windows to do so.
> > It will be available in the next build too. I understand it is not as
> > "user-friendly" as your idea, but it looks (to me) much more flexible,
> > as you can "invert" a given selection you've done.
> >
> > 73
> >
> > Laurent

9A5CW - Patrik Hrvatin