[WT-support] Another suggestion

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Thu Feb 19 08:40:30 CET 2009

This may have been discussed before, but for RTTY, right-clicking on a callsign to put it in a "next" buffer.  For instance:

I call CQ TEST and hear both W1AAA and W2BBB.  I click on W1AAA and right click on W2BBB.  I exchange reports with W1AAA, then, instead of the normal "TU QRZ N6IE", I send "TU NOW W2BBB 599 1234".

I heard several stations doing this in last weekend's RTTY contest and I figure it's either very fast live keyboard work, or this is in some other contest software.

         Ron   N6IE
      www.N6IE.com