[WT-support] "!!!!" Multiplier

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Feb 15 06:16:10 CET 2009

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 3:56 AM, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr> wrote:

> It means that this QSO logged on a Mult station in M/S category is *not*
> a new multiplier.
>
> The "Not recognized" prefix is flagged as "////"

Thanks for the correction.  I now realize that this was never fully
documented in the Wiki.  Not only that, the main Log entry window was never
fully documented in the Wiki!

So, please see this new section describing the Log Entry
window<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Log_Entry_.28Main_window.29>that
I've just added.  I'm sure even experienced Win-Test users will learn
few things.

No wonder new users of Win-Test (especially those used to TRlog), get
confused the first time they try to use Win-Test.