[WT-support] LPT Port

I4UFH HRS i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Fri Feb 13 12:23:27 CET 2009

Hi Bob,

I wae expecting such kind of answer, and even i can agree that most pc
don't have lpt port , easy and cheap to add in a desktop pc,  even
most or the radios don't have band data available with bcd output as
yaesu standard de facto .

Beside these opinion the silly question in related to a new hardware
interface the i am developing as USB to LPT that work pretty well with
the mentioned software( n1mm & WL) with complete support on band
decoding for both radio and i supposed that also wt should managing
more that 1 lpt due the fact that u can select which radio bind to the
BCD decoder output.
Otherewise could be easy add even probable not al high priority
Dreaming a feature and asking is free !!
Thank's

De Fabio i4ufh

Inviato da iPhone