[WT-support] LPT Port

I4UFH HRS i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Fri Feb 13 09:14:21 CET 2009

Hi

I are playing with LPT's HW and discoved that WT can managing only one LPT at time, so pratically in an SO2R i cannot have both band decoder available on 2 LPT port of the 2 radios, even is possible select which radio assign to the LPT decoder ( Radio 1 / Radio 2 ).

I saw this ability in other software i.e. N1MM and WL, can be added to also to WT ?

Simply allow to select more that one LPT ( even with the address only, more better with LPTx assignment ) and selection of which Radio should the decoder output is binded. Other setting ( PTT, CW, RADIO A/B etc. ) could be only available on first port ( mostly LPT1 but not alwayes).

73 de Fabio I4UFH