[WT-support] K1EL keyer

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Wed Feb 11 22:17:16 CET 2009

Hi Tom...well it sure is better than a stand alone keyer, and for its
relative cheaper cost is makes it a better option than what I have available
any other means...I am also adding 3 of the MicroHam WinKeyers..they will
allow me to do away with rig control interface, cw keyer, and sound card
interface..since it does all three in one case...this is yet another step in
the right direction..de Rick