[WT-support] dual programs at same time

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Feb 11 20:32:57 CET 2009

Hi Rick

Rick Dougherty NQ4I a écrit :

> Hi all...anyone know if it is possible to have 2 different versions ie
> one version for 20m single band with 2 computers networked, and a third
> computer using Win-Test as 80m single band Assisted??? It means that all
> computers need to be networked but I would like the 20m log separate
> from the 80m log...

Interesting...

Try to restrict the network protocols to "Packet Sharing Only" profile
for the 80m assisted station. This setting must be set in the Options /
Configure Interfaces... / Network Protocol / Advanced Settings...

The packet stream will be shared among all three computers, but not the
logs. You also will be able to "chat" with the gab wnd.

And don't forget to restore the default settings for the next contest !