[WT-support] Function Key Failure

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Dec 27 10:15:51 CET 2009

Hi -

> For K3 users, do not forget to chose as rig in the router menus "K3
> patched" - it tries its best to overcome lost CAT responses from
> the admittedly flawed CAT system of the K3. This will fix the blinking
> BUSY lights problem you report.

BTW, we recently added OmniRig as an alternative of the build-in Radio
support. That might help to solve (or confirm) communication problems in
some situation.

OmniRig is a freeware program made by Alex VE3NEA, the author of some
well known amateur softwares like DxAtlas, CW Skimmer, HamCap (which is
also supported in Win-Test). OmniRig supports most of the Radios
available on the market but it is also possible to add new ones with the
help of configuration files.

WT with OmniRig support enabled will be included in the next official
release. In the meantime, feel free to give it a try using the nightly
development snapshot versions. We are especially interesting for
feedbacks if you have a Radio from Yaesu.

Best season greatings and 73,
--
Olivier / f5mzn