[WT-support] Function Key Failure

Nick F5VIH/SV3SJ f5vih at sinanis.com
Sun Dec 20 08:36:36 CET 2009

Bob,

what Ian reports is exactly what has been reported almost a year ago at this
thread

http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2009-January/077078.html

esp. the 3rd point

In the same thread Bill AC0W has also since then the same problem.

I consistently fix this, by restarting wintest, router and mk2r. Nothing to
do with antivirus and OS version. Not the most pleasant solution but it
works. I do tell wintest to start the router just to be sure that the
preferred startup sequence is executed.

For K3 users, do not forget to chose as rig in the router menus "K3 patched"
- it tries its best to overcome lost CAT responses from
the admittedly flawed CAT system of the K3. This will fix the blinking BUSY
lights problem you report.

73's Nick F5VIH/SV3SJ