[WT-support] Function Key Failure

Simon Schelkshorn simon at schelkshorn.de
Sun Dec 20 10:54:19 CET 2009

Hi Bob,

I don't think that it is the same problem as in the thread you
mentionend. At least in my case nobody pressed the footswitch
(sometimes it wasn't even connected). But it looks like it is the
problem Nick has quoted. (@Nick: I will try typing setup the next
time the problem occurs to see if WT also crashes here).

I dont't want to confuse you but I've seen a similar problem when
preparing for this years CQWWCW. At that time WT was sending two or
three (don't remember exactly) characters which look like to be
random and then stoped. The characters were the same during one
session of WT, but changed sometimes after restarting WT/MK. Solved
the problem by switching from WT 4.x (was the latest dev-Version at
that time) to WT 3.27.1 (also latest dev). In this case I was using a
K3, all other occurances have been with a TS850. In all cases I was
using a MKII (latest FW and Router-Version, WinXP).

73, Simon (DJ4MZ)