[WT-support] DXDoubler SO2R conections

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Fri Dec 18 19:50:18 CET 2009

Hello,

I want to connect a DXDoubler.

First of all, I need to say that I contacted Top Ten device 3-4 days ago by
several emails and I left a message in his phone answering machine, but no
answer yet.

I need to know about the DVP cable. I need it for CW SO2R? Or just for SSB.

How to build this interface? If anyone can help me. I have both TS850 and
TS450 to connect to the DXDoubler.

And about the WT mode, I just need to check SO2R (or advanced SO2R) and
select the LPT port in “configure interfaces” and that´s all?

I just try DXDoubler just with the LPT cable from DXD to the PC to see if
something happens, but nothing. Maybe I need to have ALL the cables (radio
cables, DVP, LPT) to see if it´s working.

Thanks in advance

73,

Jorge

CX6VM/CW5W