[WT-support] WINTEST CRASHES

Bob Glasgow bob.gm4uyz at talktalk.net
Mon Dec 14 19:52:55 CET 2009

Hi Laurent,

I am still running Wintest 3 but the following could still be an issue with
Version 4 so worth checking.

The problem is if during a contest you use a different PC or Laptop from
what you use for checking and then submitting the final log for the specific
contest you are entering and you copy all the contest files between the
machines then Wintest will crash if on the original machine the MAP was left
open. On the "checking" PC it will load right up then at the very last
instance it crashes. If you go back to the original machine and close the
MAP then copy all the files over then Wintest loads successfully.

I have noticed this for quite a while but I have never got around to
"bugging" it..until now

Maybe there is a simple solution.........

Regards,

Bob Glasgow GM4UYZ

Sec: Cockenzie & Port Seton Amateur Radio Club

Email:  <mailto:bob.gm4uyz at talktalk.net> bob.gm4uyz at talktalk.net

Website:  <http://www.cpsarc.com> www.cpsarc.com

Tel: 01875 811723