[WT-support] erratic CW sending with internet

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Sun Dec 13 22:07:41 CET 2009

It is still probably very marginal. I'd say that you should order a
Winkey and all these troubles with stuttering CW will go away. That way
the CW generation is actually made on a small micro controller, which is
not affected by any of your programs running on the computer. I've had
CW stuttering problems even on pretty fast computers, so Winkey is
probably the way to go to really get rid of the problem.

There are rather cheap and can be bought at www.k1el.com

Mike, SM2WMV (SJ2W)
http://www.sj2w.se