[WT-support] Help with Password

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Dec 12 10:46:42 CET 2009

Look for an email dated July 1, 2009 with the subject:  "Win-Test V4 Free
Upgrade".

The password was assigned by the Win-Test team, one per callsign, and I
don't think there is any way to change it.

You would also get an email with this password if you purchased an upgrade
to V4, or purchased V4 as your first copy of Win-Test.

You can also get the latest copy of version 3 (3.27.1) via the following
link, no password required:

http://download.win-test.com/v3/bin/

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 12:20 AM, CHRIS COLCLOUGH <chrisg1vdp at btinternet.com