[WT-support] check multiplier windows

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Dec 11 15:23:58 CET 2009

Hi Jorge

Jorge Diez - CX6VM a écrit :

> But the dotted lines are not OK for my noon and midnight.

We only compute the middle of the day period (ie from Sunrise to Sunset)
and the middle of the night period (ie from Sunset to Sunrise). The
sunset and sunrise times are computed from the coordinates given by the
CTY* file (or your QTH locator if you filled it in the contest log
dialog). The DST setting is totally independent of these calculations.

On the other hand, the local time computed on the right of the prefix
line (above the SR/SS) takes account of the timezone set in the CTY*
file - AFAIK, there is no provision for DST in this parameter.