[WT-support] check multiplier windows

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Fri Dec 11 14:54:48 CET 2009

Hello,

I am looking at the new check mult windows and find in Wiki this info:

Graphical indication of the sun status on both sides of the QSO.

.         Two yellow bars represent the sun over 24 hours of the day.

.         A pink cursor denotes current time.

.         Dotted lines represent local noon or local midnight.

But, what this yellow bars are? The first one for the logged station and the
next one the local for me?

If right, seems is not considering the summer time.

I have in my PC settings for GMT-3 that is OK in Uruguay, I have summer time
bos checked, so really is right now GMT-2.

But the dotted lines are not OK for my noon and midnight.

Maybe this can be solved?

73,

Jorge

CX6VM/CW5W