[WT-support] timestamps export

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Dec 11 00:40:39 CET 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 3:11 PM, f6ira <f6ira at sfr.fr> wrote:

> Could not found where and how I can export timestamps for mp3 file.
> Shearch anywhere raw format in "Contextual menu of the recorder window"
> but nothing like that appears even File/Export menu or mp3 windows menu.
> Use Fraunhofer IIS MPEG Layer3 Codec (Avanced) Mono 8000 Hz 8 KBits/s
> rate. My audio file is in main directory contest file.
> I do something wrong ?
> Also depending how I opening Audio File Information in the contextual
> submenu of mp3 window, Detail for duration of mp3 file is wrong (from 48
> hours to 5 minutes step)
> Gilles F6IRA

Maybe you are running *wt.exe* by clicking a Win-Test icon instead of
running *wt_dev.exe* (no icon)?

According to http://download.win-test.com/utils/wtQsoPlayer.zip(readme.txt):

The requirements are :

- Win-Test 4.4.0-dev revision 236 or better
- One .wt4 log and its associated audio recording(s)

How-to

1/ In Win-Test, export timestamps in a file (Contextual menu of the recorder
window). Use the raw format. All the mp3 related to this contest log must be
present in the log directory when exporting the timestamps.

This means:

   1. Start | Run | c:\Program Files\Win-Test\wt_dev.exe (version 4.4.0 rev
   236 or later)
   2. Windows | Contest Recorder
   3. Right click on *Contest Recorder*
   4. Left click on *Export Timestamps...*