[WT-support] timestamps export

f6ira f6ira at sfr.fr
Fri Dec 11 00:11:31 CET 2009

Could not found where and how I can export timestamps for mp3 file.
Shearch anywhere raw format in "Contextual menu of the recorder window"
but nothing like that appears even File/Export menu or mp3 windows menu.
Use Fraunhofer IIS MPEG Layer3 Codec (Avanced) Mono 8000 Hz 8 KBits/s
rate. My audio file is in main directory contest file.
I do something wrong ?
Also depending how I opening Audio File Information in the contextual
submenu of mp3 window, Detail for duration of mp3 file is wrong (from 48
hours to 5 minutes step)
Gilles F6IRA