[WT-support] information about DXCC, ZONES, etc in DXPedition Mode

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Fri Dec 4 23:28:03 CET 2009

Hello,

I know WT is not a software for DX general logging, Larry you told me that
before, but..

. I want to start using it for general DX activity, so I will be familiar
with WT and will not have the bad experience that I had recently for CQWW
CW, when I open it after one year and really I not remembered nothing about
WT!!...

So I will try to use if more frequently.

So Larry, could be possible to have in the summary windows for DX pedition
(HF + 50) the same information you have in this same windows but in CQWW
mode? Where you can see the DXC and zones worked in each band/mode?

Also to display the CONTINENT information in some windows, maybe in the
check multipliers windows

Thanks in advance!

73,

Jorge