[WT-support] CW Skimmer

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Dec 2 16:56:10 CET 2009

Hi Win

Winfried Kriegl DK9IP/KH7CD a écrit :

> What bothers me when running several wtDXtelnet instances is that the configuration in
> "DXcluster properties" is always applied to all the runnning wtDXtelnet windows. So if a
> reconnect occurs on any wtDXtelnet window it may go to the "wrong" cluster/skimmer. You
> have to manually reconfigure settings in "DXcluster properties" in every window. Would be
> great if the configuration would apply to the selected wtDXtelnet window only.

By default, wtDxTelnet uses wtDxTelnet.ini file (in the /cfg directory)
to save its settings.

If you want a wtDxTelnet instance to use a different ini file just do :

1/ Create a shortcut of wtDxTelnet
2/ Modify the target in the properties of this shortcut by using the -i
parameter. For example :

"C:\Program Files\Win-Test_v4\wtDxTelnet.exe" -i wtDxTelnet2.ini

Once done, this instance will use its "own" ini file (named
wtDxTelnet2.ini in this example).

HTH

PS : This feature is available only in the version 3.0 or better IIRC.