[WT-support] Some questions and suggestions

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Wed Dec 2 11:52:09 CET 2009

2009/12/2 Bob Wilson, N6TV <n6tv at arrl.net>:
> On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:57 PM, Mikael Larsmark <mike at sm3wmv.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have a couple of questions which I haven't found on the wiki.
>
> First, you can find things easily by searching the PDF Documentation.
>  Searching the online Wiki doesn't always work as well as it should, and
> searching the local HTML documentation isn't supported at all, so everyone
> should download a copy of the PDF file, and download a fresh copy every few
> months (it has the same content as the Wiki).
>

>> 1-> Is there a way to send spots to the SUB VFO of the radio?
>
> Yes, Alt-Double Click.  I found this by searching the PDF file for "SUB
> VFO".

Caveat: Not all radios support this. It works great on FT1000-MP, but
not on IC-7700 / IC-8800. If you right-click on a spot in the bandmap,
the option 'Send to sub-VFO' is greyed out if it's not implemented for
the connected radio.

Peter G4MJS

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter at bowyer.org
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/peeebeee