[WT-support] Some questions and suggestions

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Wed Dec 2 08:57:02 CET 2009

Hello

I have a couple of questions which I haven't found on the wiki.

1-> Is there a way to send spots to the SUB VFO of the radio? If not
this is a very needed function, since when running this feature would
help a lot when working in-band multipliers.

2-> Is there a way to do the above from the partner computer? If not I'd
like to see this feature added.

3-> It would be nice if the partner operator could actually run QSO:s on
the main receiver SUB VFO, letting the run operator concentrate on the
running. The partner computer could work just like the main operator
computer but on the SUB VFO to work in-band multipliers.

4-> I'd like to see an addition of a field where the last spot of the
own call sign occurred. Now it just warns "SPOTTED by blablabla" which
is nice but you can not see how long ago and it disappear rather quickly
if another spot arrives.

Win-Test ran really nice in CQWW CW and I think all errors we had were
operator errors. However I un-installed AVG on all computers since it
kept on removing the wt.exe file, even though I had added it as an
exception.

Thanks for a great job!

Mike, SM2WMV (SJ2W)
http://www.sj2w.se