[WT-support] Revisiting the Yaesu FT-990

Franta Bendl dj0zy at i--i.de
Tue Dec 1 07:20:49 CET 2009

Hi Bob,

I tried to connect FT990 to Wintest some years ago. There is a serious problem
because the older firmware of FT990 is not capable to do this job - the
interface is blocked for more seconds because the FT990 sends a lot of
redundant data to the Wintest. As far as I can remember the wrong firmware is
< 1.2 and the right 1.3. If you have the older one there is no hope.

73 de Franta/DJ0ZY