[WT-support] QRG vs band in log

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Aug 30 20:42:16 CEST 2009

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Clive Whelan
<clive.whelan at btinternet.com>wrote:

> Being challenged in the " digital dexterity" department I have a
> propensity for QSYing the rig by accidentally entering ( say) 025 when
> editing QSO data and perhaps I didn't notice until I had hit the CQ key
> again, by which time the Alt-F4 won't return of course.

Since all QSOs, including those made while CQing, are recorded in the Radio
1/Radio 2 band map, you could just double click on a callsign there to
return to the frequency of that QSO.

You could also use the "List view" of the bandmap to view your QSOs sorted
by "arrival" time, while displaying the exact frequency of every QSO.

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Band_Maps_Context_menu for
examples.

I am accustomed to seeing the frequency as opposed to just the band in
> the log window when I am alerted to the problem.

That might be a nice thing to have, but at present there is no way to do
this.