[WT-support] QRG vs band in log

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 30 19:52:01 CEST 2009

Being challenged in the " digital dexterity" department I have a
propensity for QSYing the rig by accidentally entering ( say) 025 when
editing QSO data and perhaps I didn't notice until I had hit the CQ key
again, by which time the Alt-F4 won't return of course.

I am accustomed to seeing the frequency as opposed to just the band in
the log window when I am alerted to the problem. However, unless I am
looking at the radio or the band map this can go unnoticed i  WT. Then
to get back to square one I have to do an Alt-F on a previous QSO.
Clearly the frequency is available, and I wonder therefore if it could
be displayed in the log window instead of just the band? I also find
this useful to see at a glance runs as opposed to S&P QSOs.

I did search the manual and didn't find any way to do this in the
standard prog., but perhaps I missed it?

73

Clive
GW3NJW