[WT-support] Adif File

Francisco Hennessey Jr. HK3W hk3w at hk3w.com
Sat Aug 29 01:02:34 CEST 2009

Mr Bob

Many thanks for your answer

73

Siso, HK3W

__________________________________

Francisco "Siso" Hennessey - H K 3 W ---cid:156511520 at 17122008-115F

DXCC Honor Roll

TRIPLE PLAY AWARD #223 #1 on HK

WAZ RTTY # 1 on HK

Homepage:  <blocked::http://www.hk3w.com/> www.hk3w.com

E-mail:  <BLOCKED::mailto:hk3w at hk3w.com> hk3w at hk3w.com

Skype: siso-hk3w

Messenger:  <BLOCKED::mailto:hk3sgp at gmail.com> hk3sgp at gmail.com

BLACKBERRY PIN 244F947B

Member of:

ARRL - DXXE - 4M5DX - L.C.R.A.

P Before printing, please think about your responsibility and commitment
with the ENVIRONMENT.

Antes de Imprimir, piensa entu responsabilidad y compromiso con el MEDIO
AMBIENTE