[WT-support] Adif File

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Aug 28 23:25:03 CEST 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Francisco Hennessey Jr. HK3W <hk3w at hk3w.com
> wrote:

>  Can I import my old files in ADIF format with WT 4.1?

No, but you can import files in Cabrillo format into Win-Test (for supported
contests):  File | Import | Cabrillo.

Question:  why do you want to import ADIF into Win-Test?  To create
reports?  QSLs?  Statistics?  There may be better ways.

If you only have ADIF, you can try to convert it to Cabrillo using LogConv
by KA5WSS, then import the Cabrillo into Win-Test.

   http://www.ka5wss.com/Software/LogConv/

The old version of LogConv is still free:

   http://www.ka5wss.com/Software/LogConv/Old/wlogconv.zip

After conversion, you may have to edit the Cabrillo file to add any missing
data before Win-Test will accept it.

If that doesn't work, there is also "Contest Log Checker":

http://www.contestlogchecker.com/

Video tutorial here:

http://www.contestlogchecker.com/pub/ConvertADIF.html