[WT-support] WinKey

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Wed Aug 26 19:18:54 CEST 2009

I can also confirm the problems with speed and Farnsworth or whatever
causes this. At speeds above 30WPM the CW sounds OK. At speeds
lower than 30WPM it sounds really crappy.

I have found another issue when using the paddles. The CW sounds very
much like having too long spaces between characters. I think this is
regardless
of speed. I think somethings is set up wrong during initialization.

I am using WT 4.x.x and WK2USB

So if this isn't fixed you can easily tell who is using WT with a
WinKeyer by
just listening :-)

Please fix it soon!

73