[WT-support] wt 4.1.0 and Vista

Stephen J. Schrack n3mx at ptd.net
Thu Aug 20 17:37:27 CEST 2009

Most likely you need to right click on the WT shortcut and run as
administrator.  You can modify the shortcut for WT by right clicking on it
and selecting properties and then advanced.  Place a check mark in the run
as administrator box.  Also, internet security software may prevent it from
running.  You may have to allow WT in your security software as a trusted
application.  This happened to me in Kasperky Internet Securtiy.  Hope this
helps.

73 Steve N3MX