[WT-support] Dupe check problem

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 16 02:01:34 CEST 2009

OK Larry noted, but still the question remains; is it not possible to
achieve a dupe check without hitting the space bar. Can the colour of
the text not change automatically for this function as it does for the
K1TTT check?

Do I need to do something in the menus perhaps?

btw I used my own Lua ESM script in  the RDA today, and it worked well
providing the functionality that I wanted.

73

Clive
GW3NJW