[WT-support] ESm and audio switching

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Aug 13 19:37:26 CEST 2009

Was this for WAE Phone of CW?  In one version of ESM.WTS I see

function sendExchangeRun()
    if (wtQso:IsModePhone()) then
        wtApp:SendFKey("F2");
    else
        wtKeyer:Play("$INSERT");
    end;
    wtQso:SetExchangeSent();
end;

function sendExchangeAgain()
    wtApp:SendFKey("F2");
end;

which means to work consistently you probably need to use *Operating |
Modify the scenarios* to modify your F2 key so that it does the same audio
switching as the the INSERT key:

    F2: $RESET $R2R2 $F2 $RESET $R1R2   <--- If this ends in $R1R1, change
it
INSERT: $RESET $R2R2 $INSERT $RESET $R1R2