[WT-support] CTRL-S is a very dangerous key (was "Redefining the * key")

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 11 01:23:22 CEST 2009

Thanks Bob.  The only reason that Ctrl Pause is halfway acceptable is
that I am well used to plain Pause, and being keyboard challenged, the
fact that the Ctrl key is at the bottom left hand corner of the kbd,
means that I can hit it blind with my ring finger. Your point about
opthalmically challenging the Ctrl S combo is well made

I do run SO2R as you will have seen from my screen shot, and to that end
I run a pair of PROIIIs, a pair of ACOM1000s and a microHam double six
switch, with the MK2R+. Sadly, as I live in what is known in the UK as a
conservation area, all antennas are proscribed, and I therefore cannot
do justice to that bevy of electronics. Of course I do have a few
antennas, but they are all invisible ;-)

73

Clive
GW3NJW