[WT-support] Feature request (repeat): Visible dupe sheet

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Aug 6 04:13:34 CEST 2009

A little less than two years ago I requested a "Visible Dupe Sheet" feature
as in TRlog, so that Win-Test would be a more competitive program to use in
the Sprint Contests:

http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2007-September/074495.html

Olivier's reply indicated that he understood the requirement, but wanted to
defer it to V4:

http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2007-September/074526.html

Well, V4 is finally here, and the next NA Sprint is about a month away.  It
sure would be great if we could try a development version of WT in the next
contest, one that included this important feature.

Is there any chance of this happening, or is V4 "frozen" in terms of new
features now?