[WT-support] Has the $QSOB4 SO2R bug been fixed in V4?

Boris Knezovic E73Y t93y at lol.ba
Wed Aug 5 19:11:18 CEST 2009

José Nunes CT1BOH wrote:
> What if the station calling, busted your call in the first place? He is in
> you log but you are not in his log.
>
> if you refuse to work him sending QSOB4 you will have a NIL and suffer
> penalty for NIL. I don't know what the penalty for NIL in Sweeptakes, but in
> CQWW its 1+3 QSOs
>
> if you work him again, then you have an "opportunity cost" of 1 QSO
>
> it seems to me that -1 is always better than -4
>
> Anyway, the above has nothing to do with correcting the bug, which of course
> should be corrected
>
> 73

In whatever contest, the only station who should be penalized is the
station who miss copied my callsign. I am that EZ3Y in other station LOG
and any computer or person checking LOG should figure that out...

73's Boris E73Y
--
Boris Knezovic E73Y, P.O. Box 59, Sarajevo BA-71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
E-mail: t93y at lol.ba or boris at t93y.com
WEB Page: http://www.t93y.com